Skip to main content

Happy new year 2015!



Happy new year everyone! May this year of 2015 is filled with luck, wealth, and prosperity. 

The year 2014 has been a really great year for me. It taught me a lot of new things, and gave me a lot of memorable memories. 

A lot of incidents happened in 2014. From the happiest to the worst one.
I've learned from my mistakes, and I won't repeat them twice for sure. :) 

Now, the year of 2015 is coming. It's time for me to fill the 365 blank pages with the most memorable one. 

I have my list of my new year resolution which consist of: 

1. Be a better person this year, in terms of both studies and attitude. 

2. Be a useful person, and make my parents proud all the time.

3. Study harder and stop procrastinating (this is my main problem in my time management. Lol) 

4. Be a better fashion blogger! 

5. I will be facing my ujian nasional paket B this year, and I want me to get a very satisfying marks :) 

6. Study harder, so that I am well prepared for my IGCSE examination. 

7. Be more independent, and stop relying on people. ;) 

8. Stop thinking about the negative opinions of people towards me, and let them be the motivation of my life. 

9. Be more friendly

I can only remember this much, but I do have a lot of things that I want to achieve and accomplish this year, and I will try my best to reach my goals! Never give up ;) 

So, wish you a very happy new year everyone! XD I will be posting my trip to China later when I reach home, so stay tuned! ;)

Follow me on instagram: 
vania_irene











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

China Travel Diary: Day 7

Hello everyone. I am glad that I finally got my wifi back, which means that I am finally able to write through my laptop. I had been writing through my phone, and it was very inconvenient. So here it is! The 2nd day of my trip in Beijing!  It was a very cold day. It was -2 degrees in the morning. I don't post so much photos in this post because I could barely move during that day. I was not able to took off my gloves and took picture. I know I am able to took it with my gloves on, but my gloves was too thick and slippery, and taking off the gloves would mean that I am torturing myself with the cold. I also don't really take much photos of myself there, because, well... It was so cold that my whole body feel numb, especially my nose, and I could not even feel that there were unstoppable snots coming out of my nose. lol. My nose also turns red, like a Rudolph. So all of you must promise me that you will not laugh when seeing my face in thi

Black and White

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the super duper long hiatus, I know that I have promised all of you that I will post a lot in this holiday. I actually went out to so many malls this holiday, but since my parents told me that we were going to Singapore, so I decided to save all of my good clothes and took a photoshoot there, as there would be sooo many good spots in Singapore. So hereee it is. I took these photos at Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I was actually telling my mom something and pointed at it, but she took this photo lol. And those who had leave a veryyy nice comments on my blog, thank you a lot! I really appreciate it, and I am really sorry that I can't reply them one by one. I loveeee youuuu readerssssss! <3 Had a tea time at ION Sky restaurant! Bershka top Stradivarius skirt Topshop lace socks Vans shoes Lady Dior Mini bag Follow me on instagram: vania_irene See you on my next post!

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d