Skip to main content

Joie de vivre


Joie de vivre is a French phrase to express a cheerful enjoyment of life; exultation of spirit.

The title says it all. I am feeling happy. Not because I am free of problems, but because, I started learning to feel grateful for every little thing happening around me.
 


Life itself has been a roller coaster to me. There will be a day where I started going up and reached the summit of ecstasy, and there will be a day where I started going down and reached the nadir of morose. But what matters the most is, through the ups and downs of my own roller coaster, I am accompanied by a person who truly cares about me, who will never let me scream and laugh alone in the ride.


You can't expect everyone around you to like you, right? No matter how good you are, how nice you are, or how perfect you are, there will be people who judge and hate you anyway. So, instead of focusing on the negativity, look at the positive sides. Learn to love yourself, accept yourself, and be grateful for every little things happening in our life.

Instead of counting the number of people who hate you, start counting the number of people who love and truly care about you. They may not be a lot, but they are the one who matters the most.



Bershka denim jacket || H&M shirt || ZARA skirt || Guess heels || Michael kors bag



This pink shirt from H&M was given by my friend as my super late birthday present, thank you! I have been wearing this frequently because it's very versatile and comfortable. She gave me another two pieces of clothing and I am going to wear them real soon.



" Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"  




See you on my next post! :)

Follow me on instagram: vania_irene

Comments

  1. Pretty as usual <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes to be honest <3

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great place and outfit baby :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Btw, yes you should be happy :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog !
    You are so cute :3
    Would you mind to follow each other on gfc or google+ ?

    Fresh Cappuccino




    ReplyDelete
  6. awww cute outfit ! love your denim jacket !! <3
    wanna follow each other ?? ;)

    xx Stella xx
    www.mariaistella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Maria, wanna follow each other?

      Kindly visit my blog

      www.thejournath.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. love your qoutes! very inspiring :) Keep inspiring Barbie :D

    www.thejournath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute, nice place♥

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool !! Please follback my blog?lets be friend ^^

    Xoxo
    Wynnehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comments on my blog <3 :)

Popular posts from this blog

China Travel Diary: Day 7

Hello everyone. I am glad that I finally got my wifi back, which means that I am finally able to write through my laptop. I had been writing through my phone, and it was very inconvenient. So here it is! The 2nd day of my trip in Beijing!  It was a very cold day. It was -2 degrees in the morning. I don't post so much photos in this post because I could barely move during that day. I was not able to took off my gloves and took picture. I know I am able to took it with my gloves on, but my gloves was too thick and slippery, and taking off the gloves would mean that I am torturing myself with the cold. I also don't really take much photos of myself there, because, well... It was so cold that my whole body feel numb, especially my nose, and I could not even feel that there were unstoppable snots coming out of my nose. lol. My nose also turns red, like a Rudolph. So all of you must promise me that you will not laugh when seeing my face in thi

Black and White

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the super duper long hiatus, I know that I have promised all of you that I will post a lot in this holiday. I actually went out to so many malls this holiday, but since my parents told me that we were going to Singapore, so I decided to save all of my good clothes and took a photoshoot there, as there would be sooo many good spots in Singapore. So hereee it is. I took these photos at Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I was actually telling my mom something and pointed at it, but she took this photo lol. And those who had leave a veryyy nice comments on my blog, thank you a lot! I really appreciate it, and I am really sorry that I can't reply them one by one. I loveeee youuuu readerssssss! <3 Had a tea time at ION Sky restaurant! Bershka top Stradivarius skirt Topshop lace socks Vans shoes Lady Dior Mini bag Follow me on instagram: vania_irene See you on my next post!

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d