Skip to main content

A Beautiful Mess


Hello! I just finished my two weeks of monthly test, which is quite a torture for me. I didn't have a proper meal time, which made me fall sick on the last two days of the test T.T

I will have my Bahasa Indonesia IGCSE examination tomorrow (Monday) and on Wednesday. I know that Wednesday is a public holiday here in Indonesia, but since our examination is from Cambridge, Wednesday is a normal working day for them T.T..... But its okay, as a compensation, our school gives us a 'compensation holiday' on Tuesday >,<



I went to the Mall with two of my close friends yesterday. It was indeed a stress reliever. We went to watch 'Pan' together, and strolled around the mall haphazardly. If you follow me on Snapchat (vaniairene) you must have known what we were doing the whole day. Let me tell you few things about me and my friend:
  • We love to get in to Toys Kingdom and play with the toys with "Try Me!" written on it. 
  • We usually roam around the mall without any purposes. 
  • When it comes to hangout with my best friend, we MUST do at least one stupid-but-unforgotable things for us to reminisce. Well, it is not that stupid actually, and it might not be funny for you. But at least, it was funny enough for us to tease each other.  
Well, there were so much things happening yesterday, and its impossible for me to enumerate it one by one here. So, I will just keep all the exhilarating moments by myself... I am beyond grateful to have people like them by my side :)
 
Forever 21 dress, Juicy Couture bracelet, BCBGMAXAZRIA watch, Steve Madden heels, Lady Dior bag
 

Now, let me talk a little bit of my outfit. This plaid dress is very comforable, versatile, and stylish. This dress can be your saviour when you got no idea which top and bottom to pair with. The pink colour coordinates well with the dress accentuate the dress, so it doesnt look to plain. Aside from pink, you can pair it with red colour too. Basically, black looks good with anything!


See you later!

Follow me on instagram: vania_irene



Comments

  1. Ahhh, why are you such a doll, vania>,,<
    I've been thinking about cutting my hair off but seeing your post makes me wanna grow my hair a little bit longer (mau nyicip rasanya gimana rambut panjang hihi>,<)

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress♥

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. You are such cute girl. Love your simple outfit :)


    whitehoneyr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, aww, good luck with your exams and it sucks that Cambridge has to give you an exam on a public holiday of all days! Loving your outfit, super adorable!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute plaid dress! you look darling!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how the pink bag contrasts with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so lovely in that dress
    all of those pink accessories fit so well!

    kindly check my marc jacobs review at sephora
    xoxo,
    soniatahir.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love to do that to in Toys Kingdom. I also love to spend hours to sit and build at least one tiny home from Lego at the Lego store :D

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so stunning, the whole outfit ensemble is just perfect!

    Anyway, would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect and google+?
    let me know if you want and i will follow you back.^^~
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so pretty van:)

    Love, angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comments on my blog <3 :)

Popular posts from this blog

China Travel Diary: Day 7

Hello everyone. I am glad that I finally got my wifi back, which means that I am finally able to write through my laptop. I had been writing through my phone, and it was very inconvenient. So here it is! The 2nd day of my trip in Beijing!  It was a very cold day. It was -2 degrees in the morning. I don't post so much photos in this post because I could barely move during that day. I was not able to took off my gloves and took picture. I know I am able to took it with my gloves on, but my gloves was too thick and slippery, and taking off the gloves would mean that I am torturing myself with the cold. I also don't really take much photos of myself there, because, well... It was so cold that my whole body feel numb, especially my nose, and I could not even feel that there were unstoppable snots coming out of my nose. lol. My nose also turns red, like a Rudolph. So all of you must promise me that you will not laugh when seeing my face in thi

Black and White

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the super duper long hiatus, I know that I have promised all of you that I will post a lot in this holiday. I actually went out to so many malls this holiday, but since my parents told me that we were going to Singapore, so I decided to save all of my good clothes and took a photoshoot there, as there would be sooo many good spots in Singapore. So hereee it is. I took these photos at Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I was actually telling my mom something and pointed at it, but she took this photo lol. And those who had leave a veryyy nice comments on my blog, thank you a lot! I really appreciate it, and I am really sorry that I can't reply them one by one. I loveeee youuuu readerssssss! <3 Had a tea time at ION Sky restaurant! Bershka top Stradivarius skirt Topshop lace socks Vans shoes Lady Dior Mini bag Follow me on instagram: vania_irene See you on my next post!

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d