Skip to main content

My 16th Birthday Diary


Few days ago, I finally turned 16! One more year to be legal, eh?


Since I am planning to move overseas for University next year, this year will be my last birthday that I can enjoy with my high school friends, so I decided to make a small party with my close friends, and enjoy it to the fullest! 

We went to have dinner in The Cafe, Hotel Mulia. The Cafe is well-known for its delicious buffet and sumptuous food, which is of course, suitable for a birthday dinner (moreover, they serve generous amount of Sashimi and Oysters whichhhhhh are my favourite). I set the dress code to be black or white, because those colour looks elegant in photo, and I'm pretty sure everyone will have basic-coloured clothing :P so no difficulties and hassle!


I woke up quite early that day since I have my computer classes and practice for IGCSE examinations. Also, my dad was having a morning flight, so he would not be able to attend the dinner, thus we celebrated my birthday in the morning itself before he went to airport. 


At 2 p.m, my friend came to my house to get ready together. I did mine and her make up, and she did her and my hairdo. I love the result soooo much!


Most of us reached early and even 1 hour before the buffet starts. Just right after we reached, we strolled and target which food to take first. take a look at the food. It was all ready yet sadly, we have to wait until 6 p.m. They all looked soooo delicious and mouth-watering that we actually counted down until 6 p.m to eat everything. We also killed time by taking pictures together. 

Let me list down what I ate: innumerable amount of salmons, oysters, pastas, sushi, takoyaki, dessert, cake, ice cream, and many moreeee. Too much to remember. The only thing that I know is: my tummy was happy.


After our tummy was full-filled, me and some of my girls went to take pictures together (again..), also to wait until our stomach digested our food so we could devour another one XD. I had 3 personal photographers that time, which were of course my friends. They helped me to carry my gigantic camera too xD


So basically, my birthday was fully spent by eating large amount of food, which I did not regret. There were no guilty pleasures. 

Also, I would like to say thank you to everyone who gave me presents, and to all those people who wished me. I feel truly blessed. All of you understand me tooo well. Also, thank you for the thoughtful letters :') 




Full team! Thank you everyone for coming! Love you guys



Follow me on instagram: vania_irene
Add me on snapchat: vaniairene


Comments

  1. you look so beautiful 😍😍 I wish I could have joined😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late bday!! x
    aAaahh~~ One more year to sweet seventeen, and then 5 more years to 'legally legal', 21! :))
    Your outfit looks so elegant:3 and luxurious! xx

    heavenlypapaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...


    oh ya, kalau sempat, mampir ea ke web kami juga yah di:
    SiniDomino , thanksss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.. My name is Lusi, currently I am doing a research about beauty blogger's influence in cosmetic buying intention in Indonesia for my thesis, it would be great if you can help me to fill in the questionnaire.


    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RsfM-dO9rATuCB1hqCuY4j5Ktl09MoIGZyEvaz5Rfb8/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link


    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucu bgt outfitnya

    love, angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comments on my blog <3 :)

Popular posts from this blog

China Travel Diary: Day 7

Hello everyone. I am glad that I finally got my wifi back, which means that I am finally able to write through my laptop. I had been writing through my phone, and it was very inconvenient. So here it is! The 2nd day of my trip in Beijing!  It was a very cold day. It was -2 degrees in the morning. I don't post so much photos in this post because I could barely move during that day. I was not able to took off my gloves and took picture. I know I am able to took it with my gloves on, but my gloves was too thick and slippery, and taking off the gloves would mean that I am torturing myself with the cold. I also don't really take much photos of myself there, because, well... It was so cold that my whole body feel numb, especially my nose, and I could not even feel that there were unstoppable snots coming out of my nose. lol. My nose also turns red, like a Rudolph. So all of you must promise me that you will not laugh when seeing my face in thi

Black and White

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the super duper long hiatus, I know that I have promised all of you that I will post a lot in this holiday. I actually went out to so many malls this holiday, but since my parents told me that we were going to Singapore, so I decided to save all of my good clothes and took a photoshoot there, as there would be sooo many good spots in Singapore. So hereee it is. I took these photos at Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I was actually telling my mom something and pointed at it, but she took this photo lol. And those who had leave a veryyy nice comments on my blog, thank you a lot! I really appreciate it, and I am really sorry that I can't reply them one by one. I loveeee youuuu readerssssss! <3 Had a tea time at ION Sky restaurant! Bershka top Stradivarius skirt Topshop lace socks Vans shoes Lady Dior Mini bag Follow me on instagram: vania_irene See you on my next post!

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d