Skip to main content

A Recap of My Life


New year, new life, new accomplishment. Its the last day of the year already. Time flies that fast, huh?

First of all, I wanted to say sorry to all of you, for letting a spider web to grow in my blog. It has been a long time since my latest post. I have been busy with exams. I know that I'm on a Christmas holiday right now, and I wanted to update my blog so badly, but there always be something that hinders me from updating my blog, and for that, I am really sorry. So, let me make this post to be the last entry in 2015. I want to make a short recap of my year.



2015. So many things have happened within 12 months. From the thing that drove me crazy, to the thing that brought me to the extreme level of despondency.

2015. Is the year that taught me the most lessons. Is the year that opens my eyes wide about life. Its the year that gives me the most important lessons that I would never forget - life is not that easy.



The first six months of the year, was the time when the roller coaster went up. It filled me with ineffable euphoria. However, whatever went up, will always went down right? And you must be ready for that. It was the last six months of the year that the roller coaster began to went down and hit the lowest point of my life, but the most important thing is, I am able to survive and face the whole ride, and learned so many things.

I learned how to stand up for myself when everyone doubts my ability. I learned how to be strong when I was weak. I learned how to control my anger and patience to face people filled with superiority and who look down upon others. I learned so many things, and for that, I am beyond grateful.



My teacher used to tell me, that no matter what makes you sad today, never allow it to destroy you, and never forget to rise, and shine. Thank you, Sir. It was the most useful advice that helps me to enjoy and went through the unexpected and thrilling rides of life. :)

Despite of all the tears that I shed, and the laughs that I share, I would never trade all the lessons and memories I experienced with anything else in this world. Experience, will always be the best teacher.

So, lets say hello to 2016. I am looking forward for more accomplishment and adventure! I will always be the same Vania who will never stop exploring the world. This world is vast, and is lived by people of different kind, and I am looking forward for the amazing things that I will learn in 2016. No new year resolution this year, because you don't need a new year to change something in your life. I will try to improve myself and achieve different things and lessons everyday. I will always do my best, because you will reap what you sow, right? :P

So, Good bye 2015. And hello 2016. Please be good! :) Lets fill another new fully empty book of our life with positivity, success, and abundance of blessings! Okay? :D



Comments

  1. you looked great <3
    happy new year!

    See my review | MUFE ULTRA HD REVIEW
    Or tutorial | WARM WINTER MAKEUP

    ♥,
    SONIATAHIRMAKEUP

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2015 has been a memorable one right!
    Happy new year 2016

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2016/01/san-fransisco-erigo-store.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comments on my blog <3 :)

Popular posts from this blog

China Travel Diary: Day 7

Hello everyone. I am glad that I finally got my wifi back, which means that I am finally able to write through my laptop. I had been writing through my phone, and it was very inconvenient. So here it is! The 2nd day of my trip in Beijing!  It was a very cold day. It was -2 degrees in the morning. I don't post so much photos in this post because I could barely move during that day. I was not able to took off my gloves and took picture. I know I am able to took it with my gloves on, but my gloves was too thick and slippery, and taking off the gloves would mean that I am torturing myself with the cold. I also don't really take much photos of myself there, because, well... It was so cold that my whole body feel numb, especially my nose, and I could not even feel that there were unstoppable snots coming out of my nose. lol. My nose also turns red, like a Rudolph. So all of you must promise me that you will not laugh when seeing my face in thi

Black and White

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the super duper long hiatus, I know that I have promised all of you that I will post a lot in this holiday. I actually went out to so many malls this holiday, but since my parents told me that we were going to Singapore, so I decided to save all of my good clothes and took a photoshoot there, as there would be sooo many good spots in Singapore. So hereee it is. I took these photos at Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I was actually telling my mom something and pointed at it, but she took this photo lol. And those who had leave a veryyy nice comments on my blog, thank you a lot! I really appreciate it, and I am really sorry that I can't reply them one by one. I loveeee youuuu readerssssss! <3 Had a tea time at ION Sky restaurant! Bershka top Stradivarius skirt Topshop lace socks Vans shoes Lady Dior Mini bag Follow me on instagram: vania_irene See you on my next post!

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d