Skip to main content

Green Bomber Jacket


It's 3 a.m. in the morning and my brain has gone wild... So let me write another post. 


The fact that I am leaving this country in less than one week actually... bothers me. I don't know if it bothers me in a good way, or the other way around, but I guess, its a mixture of both. I am happy to start and learn something really new, get out of my comfort zone, and gain more experiences, but on the other hand, I am not ready to leave everything behind... It's kind of a mixed feelings for me. 

I spent my last moment in Jakarta by eating a lot of Indonesians food. Pretty sure I will miss it a lot. I am also done with packing. 2 big luggages for myself, and 1 cabin luggage for my laptop and other important documents. I guess that's not a lot? ( ̄▽ ̄ ")


I am currently in love with bomber jackets. It looks good with everything and keeps me warm during gloomy and rainy days. I feel like collecting all of its colours, but I feel that it will be a total waste of money, especially after the hype is over.. And, I also wrote an article on how to style bomber jackets according to your personal style. Click here if you want to read. You can also steal this look by clicking the link here. 

Bomber jacket from Forever 21 || Dress and shoes from ZARA. 
If you noticed, my hair colour has changed. I dyed it to purple brown, but it looks more to red than purple. These photos were taken 1 week after the hair colouring process. There is a slight purple tint to the reddish-brown shade, even though I didn't ask for red. But as for now, the purple dye has faded. Can't describe the colour really well because it changes with different lighting, but overall, I love the colour!


I will end this post here. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to check out my articles on WhatWeLike.co: 


Follow me on:
Instagram: vania_irene, and add me on Snapchat: vaniairene



Comments

  1. What a gorgeous look! Good luck for you study there :)


    www.staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the trending bomber jacket!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bomber jacket.. Even our very own president, Mr. Joko Widodo wore it once! Hihi.. I love how it suits you so well!

    Love, Eiren. xx
    http://pastelavenue.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comments on my blog <3 :)

Popular posts from this blog

Black and White

Hello everyone, I am really sorry for the super duper long hiatus, I know that I have promised all of you that I will post a lot in this holiday. I actually went out to so many malls this holiday, but since my parents told me that we were going to Singapore, so I decided to save all of my good clothes and took a photoshoot there, as there would be sooo many good spots in Singapore. So hereee it is. I took these photos at Marina Bay Sands Sky Park. I was actually telling my mom something and pointed at it, but she took this photo lol. And those who had leave a veryyy nice comments on my blog, thank you a lot! I really appreciate it, and I am really sorry that I can't reply them one by one. I loveeee youuuu readerssssss! <3 Had a tea time at ION Sky restaurant! Bershka top Stradivarius skirt Topshop lace socks Vans shoes Lady Dior Mini bag Follow me on instagram: vania_irene See you on my next post!

Smile! :)

Hello everyone! I am back! I know it very well that my face looks like a crap in all of these photos, but let me still post it!~ As for the title, I know that it doesn't make any sense, but it took a long time for me to think about it, and this is what it got... Not really bad, right? ^^ Today is a very nice day for me, I just took my report card and unexpectedly I am among those of the top 5 rankers.. Even though I am not among the top 3 as what my class teacher expected, I am grateful enough to be among the top 5 ^^~  Sorry to disappoint you Sir :( It was a quite a stressful day yesterday because I thought that I would not get the rank, although most of my friends convinced me that I will get the rank, thank you for convincing... I am so relieved now! Shoes: Vans | Socks: Artbox Doll: I dont know (?) | Necklace: Swarovski Bracelet: Swarovski Crop top worn as inner, dungaree: Stradivarius Now I can enjoy my holiday with no worries at...

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d...