Skip to main content

Bohemian dress



Hello! Is anyone still reading my blog? lol. Its been ages since I last updated my blog. A lot of things has happened. 

Its been 5 months since I moved to Singapore, and all I could say is, I love living here. Although at first, catching the correct bus and getting down in a correct bus station seems to be a problem for me, but now I am totally fine with it. Thanks to the founder of Google map for making surviving less difficult. 



Now I keep myself busy and occupied with works. Other than college, I joined church-related activities, and I meet a lot of amazing friends along the way. I couldn't be more grateful than that. Also, I have been feeding myself with a lot of positivity, because since I'm living alone here, I feel that I am more responsible for my own self. Trust me, with positivity, everything becomes way easier.  

These photos were taken during my first week in Singapore. I chose this flowy dress to give out the bohemian vibe, since the photos were taken in a garden. What do you guys think about my outfit? 



Thats all from me today. Thank you so much for reading my post. Kindly read my article on whatwelike.co/vania_irene also. I post fashion and beauty tips and inspirations, ootd, and you can also steal some of my looks there. Even though I have been pretty unproductive lately, but I promise to write more articles and post more ootd there :)

Also follow me on instagram: vania_irene




Comments

  1. You look simply beautiful with that dress and may i know where did you get that heels?


    xoxo,
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for reading my blog :)
      Its from Zara ^^

      Delete
  2. Nice pics!

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and leaving a sweet comments on my blog <3 :)

Popular posts from this blog

China Travel Diary: Day 7

Hello everyone. I am glad that I finally got my wifi back, which means that I am finally able to write through my laptop. I had been writing through my phone, and it was very inconvenient. So here it is! The 2nd day of my trip in Beijing!  It was a very cold day. It was -2 degrees in the morning. I don't post so much photos in this post because I could barely move during that day. I was not able to took off my gloves and took picture. I know I am able to took it with my gloves on, but my gloves was too thick and slippery, and taking off the gloves would mean that I am torturing myself with the cold. I also don't really take much photos of myself there, because, well... It was so cold that my whole body feel numb, especially my nose, and I could not even feel that there were unstoppable snots coming out of my nose. lol. My nose also turns red, like a Rudolph. So all of you must promise me that you will not laugh when seeing my face in thi

China Travel Diary: Day 4

So in that day, we started exploring Hang zhou. Hang zhou is a beautiful city in the capital of Zhejiang province. The city's West Lake is its best-known attraction.  We started our day by going to the West Lake (in chinese: 西湖,xī hú), which is a freshwater lake in Hangzhou. Numerous temples, pagodas, gardens, and artificial islands are found within the lake. This lake was made as a UNESCO heritage sites in 2011. I took a boat, to stroll around the lake The view from my boat From the lake, we went to the Yue Fei temple which is located near the lake. This temple was built in honour of Yue Fei, a general of the Southern Song Dynasty who fought against the Jurchen Jin Dynasty during the Jin-song wars.  Me in front of the statue of Yue Fei  This is the statues of Lady Wang and Qin hui  And this is the statues of Moqi Xie and Zhang Jun. This is the Kneeling Iron statues. So basically, there was a long history for this incident. A novel about this incident, titled Dong Chuang Ji ( 東窗記;

Bittersweet

Hello everyone! Happy friendship day! When I say the word 'friendship', what pops out in your mind? For me, friendship is not about the person you've known the longest, but it is who come, and never leave. I don't really have a lot of friends, I must admit. But I have a few super close one!!! For me, it is more important to have a few close and real one, rather than a lot but fake. :) These friends have seen my bad and good sides. They've seen my true colours, and accept all of my imperfections. They accept me whoever I am. To all of my friend who's reading this, thank you so much for being my friend. You will never know how grateful I am to have you in my life. I know that later, we will go into a different paths in our life, and I do believe that there is good bye in every hello. BUT, I will never forget all the good deeds that you've done for me! Thank you so much for filling my present life with happiness! Love you ;) Cotton On d